Who do we Support?
The Foundation provides funding to a broad range of UK-registered charities working to support or improve the lives of recipients through art, healthcare, literature, music and theatre. The Trustees give priority to projects where their donation can make a difference and can progress the Charity’s initiative. There is a broad remit and all applications will be considered on their own merits.
The Trustees do not accept applications from individuals or from charities whose primary area of benefit is outside of the UK.
Applying for Funding
For an application to be considered, both of the following criteria must apply:
- The Charity must be able to provide copies of their most recent 2 years audited accounts;
- The Charity must be registered in the UK.
You can apply using our application form here.
The completed form, along with copies of your most recent two years audited accounts, should be emailed to:
Kindly note that if each section of the application form is not completed fully, the application will not be considered for funding.Erectile dysfunction (click link) if he regularly finds itinterferes with other sexual activity, particularlyif they are taken with nitrates and nizagara.
- We can only accept applications sent electronically.
- Postal applications will not be considered or acknowledged.
- We will not enter into any correspondence beyond confirmation of submission.
There are no deadlines for applications, which are reviewed at regular intervals.